Alternating Pressure, Enhanced Low Air Loss Mattress system with (PST)
Patient Sensing Technology
The Adapt Pro Elite™, Alternating Pressure, Enhanced Low Air Loss Mattress with Patient Sensing Technology (PST), is the latest technology for the customized treatment and prevention of stages I-IV pressure sores. The Adapt Pro Elite™ Patient Sensing Technology (PST) measures the patient and automatically adjusts to create the patient’s optimal therapeutic surface. A two-position fowler position sensor automatically adjusts the mattress to ensure proper pressure redistribution. Enhanced Low Air Loss is achieved through a unique Ventilated Low Air Loss Cover that enhances therapy and helps create and control micro-climate. Designed to fit all standard hospital beds, Adapt Pro Elite™ supports patient weights up to 400 lbs. The user-friendly controls and ease of setup make Adapt Pro Elite™, ideal for institutional use and the home-bound patient. Adapt Pro Elite™ meets California Technical Bulletin #117 for fire retardancy.
- 20 independent 8″ deep air cells are constructed of (TPU) thermal polyurethane, laminated to medical-grade nylon for maximum durability and performance. The dual bladder design maintains air and prevents patients from bottoming out during power outages.
- Low Air Loss therapy is incorporated into the mattress cover, transferring moisture away from the patient’s skin, and maintaining the optimal micro-climate. Vyvex-I® is a low shear, low friction nylon cover fabric that is washable, anti-microbial, fluid-resistant, and fire retardant. The cover is loose fitting and will conform to the patient.
- CPR Valve quickly deflates alternating pressure mattress system and side bolster for medical emergencies. A simple twist releases the air immediately. This multi-purpose CPR Valve can be used to inflate or deflate the mattress with our optional blower pump
PUMP CONTROL MODES & FEATURES:
Control Unit includes modes of operation:
- Alternating pressure provides the therapeutic
benefit of reactive hyperemia and redistributes pressure well below 32mmHg.
- Static mode provides gentle low air loss with constant pressure redistribution and support. This allows nursing to perform patient care.
- Static Care Mode: Falls back to Alternating in 20 mins.
AUTOMATIC PATIENT SENSING TECHNOLOGY:
- Auto Detection (PST)
- Fowler – Low 25º & Standard 45º
- PST Patient Sensing Technology
- Comfort Control
- Cycle Time 10 – 30 minutes
- Easy to read digital display
- Low Pressure & Power Failure Alarms
- Optional: Air side bolsters
Alternating Air Pressure Mattress System with Low Air Loss
The Apollo 3-Port™ Alternating Air Pressure Mattress System with Low Air Loss incorporates the features that clinicians demand for their patients in a portable system. The mattress utilizes 18 independent 8″ deep air cells to provide pressure redistribution for the prevention and treatment of Stages I-IV pressure ulcers. User-friendly controls and ease of setup make Apollo 3-Port™ ideal for institutional use and the home-bound patient. The pressure redistribution mattress is designed to fit all standard hospital beds. Apollo 3-Port™ support patient weights up to 350 lbs. Apollo 3-Port™ meets California Technical Bulletin #117 for fire retardancy. An optional fire barrier is available to meet the most stringent fire safety requirements when requested.
- Ventilated low air loss bladders include 40 air holes in sacral and torso areas to help minimize skin maceration by reducing excess moisture under the patient. Ventilated bladders assist with the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers. Air cells are constructed of (TPU) thermal polyurethane, laminated to medical-grade nylon. Dual bladder design prevents patients from bottoming out while sitting up and will maintain air during power outages. Four bladder heel section provides advanced dynamic therapy specific to the prevention and treatment of heel ulcer
- CPR Valve quickly deflates the mattress system for medical emergencies.
- Vyvex-III™ multi-directional stretch fabric transfers moisture away from the patient’s skin. The cover is low shear, washable, anti-microbial, fluid-resistant, and fire retardant. The cover is loose fitting and will conform to the patient.
PUMP CONTROL UNIT FEATURES:
- Alternating mode offers the benefit of alternating pressure therapy and reactive hyperemia. This helps to redistribute pressure well below 32mmHg.
- Variable Cycle Time 10, 15 & 20 minutes
- Control dial adjusts the mattress from soft to firm for patient comfort.
- Normal Pressure Alert indicates that the system is operating correctly.
- Low Pressure Alert indicates that output needs to be increased for heavier patients or accidental disconnection of hoses.
- Spring-loaded hanger bracket secures control unit to fit all makes of hospital beds.
- Easy access filter
reduces damaging dust particles for maintenance-free us
- Optional: SRS, Side Rail System, blower pump to quickly inflate mattress
Non-Powered Mattress Replacement System
Blue Chip Medical’s innovative GRZ™ self-adjusting air mattress replacement system helps to provide proper pressure redistribution to reduce interface pressures by dynamically adjusting to body weight and movement. The GRZ™ is a non-powered mattress offering pressure redistribution through nine individual dynamic self-adjusting air bladders inside a high resiliency foam shell. GRZ™’s nine zones redistribute pressure where it is needed most. GRZ™ can be modified into a bariatric mattress that supports patient weights up to 1000 lbs.
- Vyvex II™ Low shear nylon butyl backed, fluid proof top cover
- Chemsafe™ tri-laminate, fluid-proof, anti-microbial, fire retardant.
- Nine individual dynamic self-adjusting air mattress cells, automatically adjust to the patient’s weight and movement. Urethane/vinyl blend/reforming foam agent, air circulating bladders. Enclosed sleeve for secure positioning.
- High-density HR Topper, 2.2 lb., 27 IFD with heel section. High Resiliency Foam, anti-microbial, fire retardant.
- Blue Chip’s exclusive Barrier Lok™ feature virtually seals and protects the inner foam core of the self-adjusting air mattress by preventing the leaching of fluids from penetrating the perimeter seam of the mattress. The Barrier Lok™ ensures that infection control standards are maintained, thereby providing investment protection on all GRZ™ mattress systems.
Optional: Gel-Flex channel top foam, SRS Side Rail Safety System, Alternating pressure pump